We are currently developing our SpaceFarm. While you can only see the design of the future farm, smart contracts are not yet connected. At our farm, everyone will be able to earn money by farming $FLAME tokens, tokens of other projects, as well as LP liquidity tokens received on Quipuswap. In the future, after the launch of our own Flame Dex, it will be possible to stake the FlameLP liquidity tokens. It will also be possible to make exchanges on SpaceFarm, at the first stage we will use Quipuswap smart contracts. The approximate launch date for SpaceFarm is late May-early June.
Flame DEX will include a decentralized exchange and liquidity pools, as well as SpaceFarm itself. The development of Flame DEX will begin immediately after the launch of SpaceFarm. Liquidity providers will be able to receive rewards from the Tezos platform as well as a portion of the exchange fees.
The larger the volumes, the higher the fees. And some of the commissions are burned, which makes the token deflationary. FlameDEX will charge a 0.3% commission on each transaction. Of these, 0.25% goes directly to active liquidity providers, and the remaining 0.05% is converted back to $FLAME (via FlameDEX). Of the remaining 0.05% — 90% will be burned, and the remaining 10% will be converted to $fDAO (via FlameDEX) and distributed to FlameDEX participants who deposit their $FLAME and LP tokens in the locked staking.
We expect that with the launch of FlameDEX and the development of DeFi on Tezos, trading fees will increase significantly, which will help burn more $FLAME tokens and create a deflationary effect. Over time, the total number of $FLAME tokens will decrease, which will contribute to higher prices.
About Flame ($FLAME) and FlameDAO ($fDAO) tokens
Flame token ($FLAME)
- Initial token supply: 310'000'000 $FLAME*
- Maximum token supply: unlimited with quarterly burning
- Pre-sale: 300'000'000 $FLAME*
- Team: 10% of the tokens sold*
- Airdrop: 10'000'000 $FLAME
- Smart contract: KT1Wa8yqRBpFCusJWgcQyjhRz7hUQAmFxW7j
- Token ID: 0
- Decimals: 6
*All unsold tokens will be burned after the end of the Presale. The percentage of the team will also be 10% of the number of tokens sold.
FlameDAO token ($fDAO)*
- Initial token supply: 0 $fDAO
- Maximum token supply: 100'000 $fDAO
- Pre-sale: 4000 $fDAO*
- Team: 500 $fDAO*
- Airdrop: 1000 $fDAO
- Smart contract: KT1KPoyzkj82Sbnafm6pfesZKEhyCpXwQfMc
- Token ID: 0
- Decimals: 6
*The FlameDAO token cannot be purchased as part of Flame Presale. The team will receive 10% of each $fDAO created.
$FLAME Airdrop and Presale
We will make a limited airdrop of $FLAME tokens in May for everyone — 10'000'000 $FLAME will be distributed by a smart contract between all participants of the airdrop. Registration for airdrop is open now. The distribution will be made before the launch of SpaceFarm.
So far, we have created a total of 310'000'000 $FLAME.
During the Presale, 300'000'000 $FLAME will be available for purchase.
Price of $FLAME : 1 XTZ = 10'000 $FLAME
You will receive your $FLAME tokens immediately after purchase.
All unsold $FLAME tokens will be burned at the end of the Presale.
Upon completion of the Presale, 10% of the number of $FLAME tokens sold will be created for the team.
Example 1: 300'000'000 $FLAME sold + 30'000'000 $FLAME is created for the team (10% of the Presale) + Airdrop 10'000'000 $FLAME = 340'000'000 $FLAME total supply.
Example 2: Sold 100'000'000 $FLAME + the team will have 10'000'000 $FLAME (10% of the Presale) + Airdrop 10'000'000 $FLAME = 120'000'000 $FLAME total supply. And 190'000'000 $FLAME will be burned.
Also for marketing purposes, we have developed a referral program for the participants of the Presale. Distribute your referral link and if someone buys $FLAME tokens using this link, you will earn 5% in $FLAME tokens.
$FLAME token distribution and burning
You can earn $FLAME tokens on our SpaceFarm by staking $FLAME, tokens from other projects, and LP liquidity tokens.
Every quarter, we will buy a certain amount of $FLAME tokens from the market and burn them. The burning of $FLAME tokens will take place every quarter prior to the launch of FlameDEX. After the launch of FlameDEX, the token burning mechanism will be changed.
$fDAO Airdrop and Presale
During the airdrop, 1'000 fDAO will be distributed among all participants in an equal proportion.
No more than 1000 participants will be able to participate in the airdrop. If the number of applicants is more than 1000, then we will randomly select 1000 random Tezos addresses among all those who can participate and make an airdrop only for them.
To be able to participate in the $fDAO airdrop, you need to meet several conditions:
1. Participate in the $FLAME Presal or buy $FLAME on quipiswap.com
2. Add liquidity to the FLAME/XTZ pair on Quipuswap and do not remove it until the airdrop starts (the $fDAO airdrop date will be announced later)
During the $fDAO Presale, $fDAO tokens can only be purchased for $FLAME.
During the Presale, 4'000 $fDAO tokens will be sold.
All $FLAME tokens received during the FlameDAO Presale will be burned.
To be able to participate in the $fDAO Presale, you need to meet several conditions:
1. Participate in the $FLAME Presale or buy $FLAME on quipiswap.com
2. Add liquidity to the FLAME/XTZ pair on Quipuswap and do not remove it until the start of the Presale (the $fDAO Presale date will be announced later)
$fDAO token distribution
Before the airdrop and the $fDAO Presale, we will issue 5'500 $fDAO tokens that will be distributed between the airdrop, the Presale, and the team.
After launching our own Flame DEX, you will be able to earn $fDAO.
FlameDEX will charge a 0.3% commission on each transaction. Of these, 0.25% goes directly to active liquidity providers, and the remaining 0.05% is converted back to $FLAME (via FlameDEX). Of the remaining 0.05%, 90% will be burned, and the remaining 10% will be converted to $fDAO (via FlameDEX) and distributed to FlameDEX participants who deposit their $FLAME and LP tokens in the locked staking.
Holders of $fDAO tokens will be able to vote on changes made to the Flame Defi project.
The team will receive 10% of each $fDAO created.
What to do after $FLAME Presale and Airdrop
Add $FLAME to your wallet:
In Temple wallet: Assets — Manage — Add Token — FA 2 — Contract address: KT1Wa8yqRBpFCusJWgcQyjhRz7hUQAmFxW7j — ID: 0
Presale contract on BCD
Tezos smart contract explorer, developer dashboard, and API provider. Easy to spin up / integrate with your sandbox.
Join the FLAME DeFi Discord Server!
Check out the FLAME DeFi community on Discord - hang out with 1 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.